1025 User Contest ($300 dollar grand prize!)

This is an area specifically designated for asking questions or getting help with the forum in general. All off-topic threads will be locked.
classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: He/They
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

1025 User Contest ($300 dollar grand prize!)

Post by classpectanon » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:14 am

cognratulationst folks, we've hit a MEEM NUMBER

and you know what that means? :orange: :orange:

It means I am going to proceed to throw money at you.

How do I enter? says you, and this is how:
  1. Create a Homestuck Related Thing. This can be an art, a music, a writing, a mathematical equation, an interpretive dance
    routine, whatever
  1. Post the Homestuck Related Thing on tumblr or twitter and mention that it's for the Homestuck XYZ Forums 1025 Users Contest
  1. Post a link to your social media post in here! Along with 10 words about your favorite homestuck character
  1. Wait!

How do I win?
  1. Whichever Posted Thing tickles my fancy, along with the rest of the mod team's fancy, enough will win the singular $300 dollar grand prize.
  1. All the active mods that feel like participating will select their Personal Favorite Honorable Mention, which will receive a $15 dollar honorable mention prize

How do I redeem my prizes?
  1. I don't want to dox myself so I will not be paying you directly, but I will get you either $300/$15 worth of Steam Games or worth of Other Internet Products Such As Amazon that can be delivered to you

This contest ends 10/25! 11/11! GO GO GO
I'm more easily reached at ceeps#9999 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

classpectanon
Site Admin

Re: 1025 User Giveaway

Post by classpectanon » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:43 pm

You've got 12 days! Ish!
I'm more easily reached at ceeps#9999 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

classpectanon
Site Admin

Re: 1025 User Contest ($300 Dollar Grand Prize!)

Post by classpectanon » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:02 am

Alright because I got some messages from people about stuff and agree with their thoughts I am changing the contest format.

Now, it is not a competition for notes/retweets. You just have to make the thing that I and the rest of the mods think is the best. Also, we're merging the two grand prizes so they're not separated by platform - now it is just one $300 dollar grand prize!

Finally, you do not need to directly link back to the forums, just mention that its for the Homestuck XYZ 1025 User Contest.

ALSO THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 11/11

Khiara
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath

Re: 1025 User Contest ($300 dollar grand prize!)

Post by Khiara » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:08 am

Hooo nice! Maybe I'll post a fanart :chummy:

"The Pir8's Daughter"

Visit my art gallery :
DeviantART

Ciocel
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Knight of Mind

Re: 1025 User Contest ($300 dollar grand prize!)

Post by Ciocel » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:30 pm

Here's my entry:

My favorite character is Rose but I couldn't pass up illustrating the dynamic breath imagery here!