Novella-length Fanfic (Semi-AU, post-endgame, no-epilogue)

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
Alt-Universe Wash
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Sylph of Space
Moon: Prospit

Novella-length Fanfic (Semi-AU, post-endgame, no-epilogue)

Post by Alt-Universe Wash » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:41 am

So I got it in my smart brain to write about 36K words of fanfic in the last, like, week and a half.

First up, we have The Forever Hole, which is a story that shows what happened to Vriska inside the black hole. It's a weird, kind of narrative-bending exploration of forgiveness, redemption, and self-acceptance. It was basically my attempt at starting an actual redemption arc for Vriska and what that might realistically entail as far as her accepting the consequences of her actions and what she did to others.

And following up to that is A Piece of Each of Our Hearts which picks up on Earth-C and then shows what happens when Vriska suddenly appears on day, back from the black hole. This one is more expansive and covers Rose/Kanaya and Vriska/Terezi a lot (Rose and Kanaya in particular have a lot in here), June/Callie/Roxy a little, and DaveKat just a wee bit. It has a more diverse set of specific themes, and generally deals with the idea of mutual support and acceptance. It gets fairly dark at points (TWs are provided in the relevant chapters) but definitely ends on hopeful note.
Director/lead writer: Friendsim 2
Co-director: Stuck at Home Con
Founding member: Studio June

Twitter | Tumblr