FANTROLL CENTRAL

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
Vriska Serket
Pronouns: They/Them
Moon: Prospit

Re: FANTROLL CENTRAL

Post by Vriska Serket » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:59 pm

okay first post, fantroll indulgence, LETS GO :cal:

her name is miavla muvali (im a SUCKER for alliteration) and shes a maid of light!! thats about all i know about her yet but im cooking up some pretty interesting ideas too

benni

Post by benni » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:42 am

oct2pus wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:09 pm
Art credits: Slimstider @ deviantart
Canina can probably use some updated bulletpoints desu. Icetal's sign is on her back!
oh man i loooooove the pose and design of octopi! so cute!!

tentxcleTherxpist
Pronouns: She/her
Classpect: Seer of Light
Moon: Derse

Post by tentxcleTherxpist » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:04 pm

Deleted, because I hate this, actually.
Last edited by tentxcleTherxpist on Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TT: I saw the whole world, I saw everything, I saw knowledge, I saw power, saw empires rise and fall, and I fell with them.

Hi, I make the Literally Just series.

Leddy
Pronouns: Any (They/He/She)
Classpect: Sylph of Life

Post by Leddy » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:41 pm

I made a new fantroll, she's a short olive hope gremlin! I even got a couple commissions with her!
My art
Show
Art by @robichter on Twitter
Show
Art by @drawthiere on Tumblr
Show
Some details about her, she's 4'11 (shortie!), a Witch of Hope, and like a walking enthusiasm battery.
:mutie:

Javepeta connoisseur
Professional Jade Stan
Roxy, Jade, and Kanaya are the best Homestuck characters /thread

Prole
Pronouns: they
Classpect: Gent of Medulf

Post by Prole » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:31 am

My fantroll is the best fantroll in the WORLD...

MEDULF COMPEX...
Attachments
medulf_sprite.png
medulf_sprite.png (4.18 KiB) Viewed 30871 times

bathtimebird
Classpect: Prince of Time

Post by bathtimebird » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:36 am

Prole wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:31 am
My fantroll is the best fantroll in the WORLD...

MEDULF COMPEX...
I know you have more trolls than that, you complete and utter clown. Bring them out!!!

VAL
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Time

Post by VAL » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:38 am

Terrible, awful creatures. Turn them into small gray paste stains on the floor.
Attachments
This one lost nearly everything to his name from gambling.
This one lost nearly everything to his name from gambling.
thedarryl.png (96.09 KiB) Viewed 30860 times
This ones horny level cannot be contained, avoid.
This ones horny level cannot be contained, avoid.
Fenkaabb.png (105.35 KiB) Viewed 30860 times
This one is fucked up from playing with ghosts and other things of that nature more often than one should.
This one is fucked up from playing with ghosts and other things of that nature more often than one should.
Velxxamitirijkthatsnotherlastnameanymore.png (175.66 KiB) Viewed 30860 times

drumSkiller
Classpect: Rouge of time

Post by drumSkiller » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:58 pm

Idk if I’m doing right but whatevs
This is Meonet Petner. Prospit, rouge of life
She is a sugar junky. She is literally always vibrating because of her sugar diet. Because of her hyper nature, she never spells anything corrects when writing. If you have met her, then fall asleep, you will wake 1000 messages from her, as she never sleeps. :candy:
Attachments
B1CF036F-4748-4B34-B73A-5A803AB49BC2.png
B1CF036F-4748-4B34-B73A-5A803AB49BC2.png (41.75 KiB) Viewed 30835 times
Bad typing quirks r us :cal:

ControlCoreAngel
Pronouns: they
Classpect: Thief of Light

Post by ControlCoreAngel » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:49 pm

Pi wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:30 pm
Let's gooooooooooo!

EVACOT SINCOS
  • Assigned lawyer at hatch
  • Reads math books in their spare time
  • Dream job: highblood arm candy
Art credit: askusteals on tumblr
evacot_askusteals.png
this is four pages and november old but I LOVE A TROLL,

anyway heres my stinky
neophi taliga, just goes by neo, resident bastard candy red who likes mice
ImageImageImage
updating -------- hiatus -------- updating

candiedCatnip
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Witch of Breath

Post by candiedCatnip » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:36 am

I am eternally grateful for this forum for teaching me the wonders of the FarragoFiction.com Troll Doll Maker! I've been desperately trying to find something like it for ages! Now I can go ham with designing fantrolls! :ecstatic:

So far I have designed two fantrolls - an olive blood and a fuchsia blood who are matesprits. I don't plan to do any serious world-building or role-playing with them, I just made them for fun. Though I might do some other things with them later like Troll Call cards, typing quirks and Trollian handles, etc. sometime in the future.

Anyway, the Nepeta ripoff I mean olive blood is Mangie Nivels. She's obsessed with harry potter and anime (she believes that anime is real, for example thinking that Madoka Magica is a documentary), and is overall pretty childish and gullible for someone her age.

(EDIT I love Mangie so much I decided to doodle her this morning. Hope you like my art! :mutie: )

The fuchsia blood is Kurule Tepesh. She dabbled in black magic and got into contact with horrorterrors once. She was extremely disturbed by the experience. She often culls other trolls as a sacrifice to the horrorterrors so they will leave her alone.
Mangie and Kurule.png
Mangie and Kurule.png (33.73 KiB) Viewed 30696 times
Mangie Nivels Art 01.png
Mangie Nivels Art 01.png (59.06 KiB) Viewed 30689 times

bathtimebird
Classpect: Prince of Time

Post by bathtimebird » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:48 am

I love my little batboy.
Spoiler
Show

carcinogodhead
Pronouns: they/she
Classpect: Mage of Heart

Post by carcinogodhead » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:55 am

A young troll stands in his respiteblock, today, the 19th bi-lunar perigee of the dark season's 3rd blink is not his wriggling day. He is 7 solar sweeps old and as such was given a name last sweep when he turned 6. Although he knows his name and could very well just tell it to us. He decides to let you scrounge your thinkpan for something you think is positively hilarious. It's the usual. So get on with it, what is this young trolls name.

> Enter Name

How very original, he could practically piss himself in awe of your comedic endeavours. Now, let's get on with his real name. As a self respecting troll he has a nameplate if you must know.

>What Is His Name

Your name is Rhofik Nommix, as stated, it is not your wriggling day. You're just a couple sweeps away from being thrust into the alternian workforce as you are but a mid-blood. Yellow to be exact. You have many interests such as making shitty visual novels on ren’py and writing eccentric fanfiction for your community on trollbr. Your trollhandle is: ArchivedConsistent. %our6 t%p|n9 qu|rk |s hardl% an%th|n9 t0 sp|t at. You also enjoy the occasional jolly tune on the loot.
:candy: ?ea(e out noo{su({ers :meat:

calcaneus Conqueror
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by calcaneus Conqueror » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:23 am

Im still fiddling around with her info, but heres mine.

Niykee Luana | calcaneusConquistador
- Nike, the goddess of victory; lengthened to 'Niykee' to fit the six letter name thing
- Luana, a germanic name referring to strength in battle
- the calcaneus is the bone at the back of the foot; basically the heel bone
- conquistador is obviously conqueror in spanish

Strife specibus is shoes, using them in a kicking focused martial arts.
Small time wrestler/kickboxer, putting on a bad guy persona, becoming the 'heel'
Text quirk replaces V's with ✓ along with replacing W's with VV

(And yes, I know Nihkee exists)
Attachments
Unnamedtrollsonaedit.png
Unnamedtrollsonaedit.png (4.34 KiB) Viewed 28209 times

sheepypeepy
Pronouns: she/they

Post by sheepypeepy » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:46 pm

my silly 8ITCH named befana natale :cal:
she's a gold-caste troll who's obsessed with TIMETABLING AND ORGANIZATION. she never misses turning a PAGE on her calendar. she especially loves the fact that TROLL CHRISTMAS comes around the same TIME every year, which lets her flaunt her amazing fucking FANCY (TROLL) SANTA COLLECTION. her choice of clothing colour not only relates to her ADORATION for THE FESTIVITIES, but also her eye colours; they reflect the colours of red and green 3d glasses. she does indeed own a pair of BADASS FUCKING GLASSES with the same colours but she doesn't always wear them because you can't make her. she doesn't in fact know where she obtained those clothes but she knows she will never be caught without any COMPUTERS. she also adores ANALOGUE TECHNOLOGY, and most of her technology is just that. somehow she still has an internet connection. she is indeed a PSIIONIIC, but she doesn't get to USE THOSE ABILITIES OFTEN. she's whatever about em.

her first name refers to Befana, an old woman from italian folklore that delivers gifts to good children on the night of january 5th; kinda like santa. her last name is the literal italian word for Christmas. her connection to italy also makes sense in her colour scheme, heavily involving the colours red, green and white.

she's usually a CHILDISH WEIRDO, but at times can come across as INCREDIBLY and UNCHARACTERISTICALLY MATURE. her penchant for believing in SUPERSTITIONS and TROLL SANTA makes her seem a lot less believable at times, but when she's dead serious, she's DEAD SERIOUS. her handle on TROLLIAN is anaglyphicAdvent, because FOR SOME REASON i have to conform to those SILLY DNA ABBREVIATION THINGS. her quirk emphasises and doubles her X's, as reference to the abbreviation of christmas to Xmas. she replaces all phonetic sounds similar to 'cks' with doubled Xes, and she other speaks in a rather excited manner with all lowercase letters.

(i originally conceptualized her being a mutantblood based on multiple expanded hemospectrum charts using the brightest form of each caste as the 'mutant' version. i also conceptualized her just living in a troll society that doesn't cull mutant wigglers. maybe even earth C???)
Attachments
da troll
da troll
Befana Natale.png (6.47 KiB) Viewed 28201 times

keys

Post by keys » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:59 pm

kaezar mulder! awful soundclown rapper whose music doesnt even really qualify as rap to begin with. his CVs brick tech he comes into contact with. he spends 80% of his time laying on the floor with a blank stare. he sucks.
kaezar.png
kaezar.png (152.18 KiB) Viewed 28186 times
mhurim bachus. a self-described "disastrous conglomerate of nerves, anxiety, and, uhm, acute incompetence". wants to, can, and probably will replace his whole body with cybernetic parts.
mhurim14.png
mhurim14.png (309.76 KiB) Viewed 28186 times
i WILL draw your psion and/or jade. no fantroll is safe

Tofutush++
Pronouns: She/her
Classpect: Prince of Void

Post by Tofutush++ » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:01 am

SPARKY DONUTS!

Indigoblood, 6 sweeps old at the beginning of Forty Donuts, but 1 sweep old at the beginning of her story.

Image (please tell me if the link is broken)

Max level foodie, eats anything in sight, would choose a fast-food coupon over the lives of her friends.

Apex crackshot, hits exactly where she wants with anything she throws -- bullets, arrows, darts (blown or otherwise), and maybe even sports balls.

STRONG, like most Indigobloods, but pretty bad at self-defense. Tries to attack first and stay on the offensive, because if she loses the upper hand, she is likely to lose the fight (this problem is closely related to her dumbness (is "dumbness" a real word?)). Met an instructor later and solved this problem.

Extremely dumb, does not realize she's being tricked until it's too late, does not understand hidden meanings behind other trolls' words, trusts too easily. Gets better later on, but not a lot.

Has ADHD. When you're talking to her, she may only be half listening, resulting in hilarious responses and misunderstandings.

Has a photographic memory, but can only recall details when eating something unhealthy.

Loves My Little Pony under the influence of Equius and Nepeta.

QUIRK: basically standard, but omits repeating consonants, because they are (in her words) "unecesarily redundant"

eidolonYaldabaoth
Classpect: Prince of Blood

Post by eidolonYaldabaoth » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:33 am

I honestly prefer doing the introductory blurbs as opposed to troll call-type things.

Your name is VELHUE GYFFES.

You are a MASTER OF EXTREME ROLEPLAYING. You really can't get enough of it. With your immense dedication, you've managed to accumulate ALL THE LEVELS. All of them.

You're particularly enamored by ROWDY AND CAPRICIOUS CLOWNS OF A GRIM PERSUASION WHICH MAY NOT BE IN POSSESSION OF THEIR MENTAL FACULTIES, and you often INCORPORATE YOUR BELIEFS INTO YOUR FLARPING CAMPAIGNS, which may SKEW A BIT TOWARDS BLASPHEMY, but you DON'T CARE. Your ORIGINAL CHARACTERS are BREATHTAKING and have THE BEST BACKSTORIES.

You are something of a VIVISECTION AND APOCALYPSE BUFF, and you are FASCINATED BY THE PROSPECT OF BRINGING DIVINE JUSTICE TO HERETICS. You believe their deaths will hasten the appearance of SHANGRI-LA, a paradise planet that DOES NOT YET EXIST.

You like to WORK TOWARDS YOUR MALEVOLENT GOALS, though, you have RECENTLY LOST SOME MOTIVATION FOR IT. Hopefully, that is BOUND TO CHANGE.

MALEVOLENCE NOTWITHSTANDING, you have been told you are a BIT TOO INTENSE. You pay these comments no mind. The DARK CARNIVAL does not come to trolls who don't display SUITABLE LEVELS OF MIRTH AND WHIMSY.

Your trolltag is grislyCyclogenesis and you ENJ:o)Y SPEAKING IN A MANNER that is just a little bit m:O)therfucking sinister.

:rorb: Check out my Homestuck liveblog. :rorb:
https://eidolonyaldabaoth.tumblr.com

Feengoid
Pronouns: Any

Post by Feengoid » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:31 am

i have a few :cal:
Spoiler
Show
left to right: fekhul abmine (indigo), ?????? vantas (mutant. karkat descendant), voreum gnatol (teal), unnamed girl (burgundy, died before being named), turman kirnip (bronze), kigrin mirwik (olive), chaefa memsis (purple) and unnamed pirate (bronze) (i have a tendency to just design without thinking names)

aquaticFoxfire
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Heir of Doom

Post by aquaticFoxfire » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:52 pm

i just so happened to draw this today.

read Memes and Memories
What to do now? is another project I've got.
also go read AfterLife

terminalOversharer
Pronouns: bro/broself
Classpect: Prince of Heart

Post by terminalOversharer » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:08 pm

silly limeblooded guy, probably autistic