Please help Australia out

All words, all the time.
MorganMustDie
Pronouns: f

Please help Australia out

Post by MorganMustDie » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:44 am

Your local Australian here, just, as an official kinda thing I figure I might like to have a place here to kinda talk about the shit that's goin on down here right now because in all honesty? it's very frightening

If you can, please donate to the New South Wales RFS, or any one of several conservation groups, such as WIRES, the CFA, the Port Macquarie Koala Hospital or the Australian Red Cross

Don't have money to donate? That's fine! There's still things you can do to help! Obviously, spread the word to those who can donate, perhaps, but if you wanna get your hands in on the revolution, please help us boost #DearYourMajesty on Twitter to see if we can get some official change to the government down under which might help us get pointed in the right direction. The video below does a very good job of explaining the type of political issues that are surrounding this whole disaster, and details some ways you can help.

So I guess, AMA from Australia? Apparently no one outside of the country was really aware this was going on until very recently so, if you have any questions or comments I can do my best to be ambassador
Image Perfection.