Boxing thread

All words, all the time.
rookie1978
Pronouns: any & all
Classpect: Lord of Rage
Moon: Prospit

Boxing thread

Post by rookie1978 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:25 pm

Anyone else here into boxing? I've been a fan for awhile but only recently got my own gloves/heavy bag

TobeWonInToronto
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Lord of the Color Red
Moon: Derse

Re: Boxing thread

Post by TobeWonInToronto » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:12 am

Going the distance, brb.

Someone
Classpect: Prince of Rage
Moon: Derse

Post by Someone » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:36 am

i love boxing movies.

Austin111

Post by Austin111 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:45 am

Hello, I love Boxing. Which type or brand do you have of boxing gloves and heavy bag? I am passionate about boxing. Joe Frazier is one of my favorite boxers. I watched all his matches. His fighting way was amazing. He was brilliant professional boxer. My favorite boxing gloves are Cleto Reyes Boxing Gloves. It is well padded especially at the knuckles area to provide great protection while boxing. These boxing gloves are good for training or sparring. I have my own Title Heavy Boxing Bag. Title heavy boxing bag is a bit expensive but it is suitable for boxing, kickboxing, MMA, and core training. It is highly durable and functional and retains to its shape for a long time as compared to other heavy bags. A perfect boxing heavy bag for great punchers.

23toedbasket

Post by 23toedbasket » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Hey! I've been boxing for about a year it really really helped me get into shape and feel better about myself in general. I had a really good gym before I moved/the apocalypse began. Something about hitting a bag or a sparring partner really clears the head. It helps me move through all the karmic garbage that piles up yknow? Glad to hear you are keeping up the practice during the quarentine!