Introductions Thread: A Brave New World

All words, all the time.
sintendo

Re: Introductions Thread: A Brave New World

Post by sintendo » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:11 pm

hi i'm sintendo/polaris, and i don't know what else to say here
Last edited by sintendo on Mon May 23, 2022 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sixthDragoness

Post by sixthDragoness » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:27 pm

Heya, I'm SD, Homestuck made me gay lmao.

Okay but for real, Homestuck helped me delve into my own identity and figure myself out. I'm like super protective of it because I was a lot like the kids when I started it and got to grow as a person alongside them. I'm a 28 y/o enby woman and I'm glad to finally be getting the mspa forum experience I missed out on when I started.

Also because it probably means more here than anywhere else I'm a prospit dreamer and Rogue of Light so that's cool.

Drinosi
Classpect: Mage of Blood
Moon: Derse

Post by Drinosi » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:04 pm

Hi! I'm Michelle!
I've read all of Homestuck...at least once. I've played Hiveswap, Friendsim, and am now keeping up with Pesterquest. Yeah, I'm kinda obsessed. Me and the family have created several fan characters including trolls, humans, cherubs, and even a First Guardian. I've done a bunch of Homestuck cosplays at cons. I like to do the ancestors. My most recent was the Disciple where I created her book and wrote the Signless's final sermon in Alternian in it. Every time I would run into another Homestuck while in that cosplay, I'd have them sign the book as their character. I'm really excited about this forum as I never got to be a part of the original one. Homestuck is what got me into drawing because before that, I always 'wanted' to draw, but thought I couldn't so I didn't bother. So, I set out on a quest to draw all the characters, and along the way, I actually got pretty good at it. Anyway, I'm happy to meet everyone here!!!

sassacre

Post by sassacre » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Hi, I'm sassacre (22/m). Some might know me as r00tman.

I've started my Homestuck journey this February, since I had nothing better to do and was(/is) alone af. It turned out to be a good way to keep my mental health ok throughout my finals, but then turned into an obsession :olliesouty:. Btw, got homestucked via some cross-subreddit shitpost feat. Sitska on r/deltarune (thx Toby for being wicked sick levels of creative throughout the years).

I'm a music guy (been playing guitars for 12 yrs, drums and keys for 2 yrs), been drawing/animating random stuff for 3 yrs as of now too. Irl I've picked to be rly good at computers and maths, think ai/hackery stuff :cool3d:

I haven't yet met anyone who knows what homestuck is irl. Moving to a new country that speaks a language I'm not very good at hasn't helped much with being alone af yet. So, now I believe I'm what people call fandom trash. Seriously, I can't count how many hours I've spent reading mspfa and on fanventure discords (read altgen, canwc, kgtac, alt-mew, nightfall, earthernia, bungis, ...). And that's not speaking of all of the official content we got. :andrew:

Looking forward to having some good time here too! :mutie:
✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁✴.·´¯`·.·★ 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 ★·.·`¯´·.✴▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

KanayaMaryam
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Sylph of Life
Moon: Prospit

Post by KanayaMaryam » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Hello! I'm Kate (they/them), 19, Kanaya enthusiast, and am currently in Law school!

I like to write, especially Rosemary, (I'm on Ao3 as FineSpecimenRetrieved ;) ), and voice act occasionally! I can be found as kitkatemunch on twitter, but I'm not very active. I read Homestuck in 2015, and it's been a favourite of mine ever since! I'm also very fond of cats! This is my first time really being on a forum, so I'll see how it goes!
Last edited by KanayaMaryam on Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[insert evil 90s anime woman laugh here]

Robot_Face
Pronouns: They/them
Classpect: Mage of Mind

Post by Robot_Face » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Hey, I'm Robot_Face. I like Homestuck.
I almost read it right around when it was starting, but I got confused by MS Paint Adventures the site layout. I ended up instead reading Jailbreak, not liking all the piss jokes, and leaving when I got to the end. That's probably a good thing, too, because I was like 10.
Then, much later, when I was no longer too young to competently navigate a website, I discovered it again. I caught up just before [S] Collide, so I got to experience that along with the rest of the fandom. That was pretty cool.
My favorite characters are Joey Hiveswap, ARquius, and all the tealbloods.
The only other fandom I'm really in is Magic: the Gathering.
Creative-wise, I like to write (mostly fanfiction), make music, play the accordion, and do a little pixel art.
I'm really hopeful for the future of this forum!
ARquiusprite enclosed
Show

tajazzled
Classpect: maid of hope

Post by tajazzled » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:36 pm

da fantroll queen has returned!!!!!!! im finepoint and im very immature for someone whos over 30.
things i enjoy include fantrolls, baking, drawing and planning my own funeral.

i'll make you laugh and you won't like it.

Pi
Pronouns: Pey/Pem
Classpect: Shark of Piss

Post by Pi » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:41 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Pi. I also go by Jordyn or J.R. Hyde, variously.

I got into Homestuck by the encouragement of an offline friend in the spring of 2013. Once I caught up, he introduced me to msparp, and I've been firmly lodged in this fandom ever since.

My biggest contribution to the fandom is my primary fantroll, Evacot Sincos.

These days, I mostly hang out in the community of the Perfectly Generic Podcast, where I'm a wiki administrator and panelist.

I'm on twitter at OneSliceOfPi.

rookie1978
Pronouns: any & all
Classpect: Lord of Rage

Post by rookie1978 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:04 pm

jason 17 cool as fuck love apples love mac n cheese love liftan simple as simple be, ayyuss

sacreligiousDelphi
Pronouns: She/her
Classpect: Seer of Time

Post by sacreligiousDelphi » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:32 pm

Hello, I'm sacreligiousDelphi. I started reading Homestuck in 2012. I read everything that was available at the time in two months, and kept current ever since.

After it ended, I was kinda tired of the fandom, and I just kinda... stopped thinking about it, and moved on with my life. Because that's what you do when Homestuck ends, right? Haha.

I had stumbled upon the Perfectly Generic Podcast, then optimisticDuelist's videos, and then the Epilogues dropped.

Aside from Homestuck, I am heavily invested in the FGC, or Fighting Game Community.

When I'm not doing either of those, I play Pokemon GO.

Thank you so much to classpectanon for bringing this back.
Before we knew it, we became a hurricane, and the bugs who laughed got blown away as we proclaimed, "The Circle rules your life."

BigSteve

Post by BigSteve » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:58 pm

hey im BIG STEVE and i've been into this lame homestuck thing for six years. Jesus, it's been a long time. I never really posted in the original MSPA forums, but i wish i had. It's gonna be interesting to see if this place takes off.
:cal: WE'RE :cal: JUST :cal: HERE :cal: TO :cal: SUFFER

Amy
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Seer of Hope

Post by Amy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:24 pm

heyo, i'm amy and i've been a homestuck since around 2014. i caught up with it right when the gigapause ended. i'm mostly on discord (@Gorrow#0923), and i'm mostly active in the official hackbent server and the official romanian homestuck server. i play a lot of video games (if you hear me mention time travel prepare for page-long rants) and listen to a ton of music. i also really like programming, tho i'm still studying it in uni

i didn't get to hang out on the old mspa forums but i'm glad i was able to register here. nice to meet y'all! :lime:
:lemon: :lime: go fast eat ass yeehaw :apple: :orange:
Seer of Hope/Derse dreamer

Post by 1011686 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:18 pm

Hi, I'm 1011686, also go by ten11 in some places. I read Homestuck in 2016, though I no longer care about it very much. However, I'm very interested in forum adventures and fanventures, and have read several hundred (probably, i think). I have a youtube channel where i upload compilations of [S] pages from adventures I've read, and also video where I read random adventures on MSPFA.

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time

Post by RoyalFiddle » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:58 pm

Sup, I'm RoyalFiddle, or Fiddle, if you want. I was I was Jare- oh ffs CSA did the meme before me. Uh, I write when I can be bothered to, and I'm generally a lazy lurker, but feel free to PM me cause it be like that.
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

Overlard

Post by Overlard » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:46 pm

I'm never getting back those ten thousand posts I had on MSPAF and I curse the heavens to this day. I'm overlard. I was on MSPAF. Some people disliked me but others liked me.
Spoiler
Show
Woah hey, don't open that so fast!

Sp00kyrex

Post by Sp00kyrex » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:34 pm

I'm sp00ks

I write/draw firequest

sometimes I say things that are pretty funny because I'm a pretty funny guy

:cal:

0verandoverandover
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Mage of Heart

Post by 0verandoverandover » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:17 am

Hi! My name is Woxie, I go by 0verandoverandover or either variaton on the internets.
Im 20 and Im still going at a homestuck fansession ive been drawing for since i was 17.

It's called breadstuck or Aitcob it's weird and wacky and arose from a dream I had where I could control croissants with my mind.

and also im your local mexican trans lady if thats important at all

LudicrousFalcon
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by LudicrousFalcon » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:12 am

Hello! I am LudicrousFalcon (aka FalconHawk5 or just "Falcon"). I began reading Homestuck in April of 2017 after my gf convinced me to. I finished it in September, and shortly after I began getting involved in MSPFA. I am active in the MSPFA discord, and I currently make the fanadventures "Earthernia", "SBaHJ the lost episode" and "Conspiracy Lord". I never got to participate in the old MSPA forums, so I'm excited to see what happens here!
I make Homestuck fancomics! Check em out here: https://mspfa.com/user/?u=103334508819793669241

pfeffer-29
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Heir of Mind

Post by pfeffer-29 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:04 am

>Human Person: Introduce yourself.

Your name is PFEFFER. You have a variety of STUPID INTERESTS, MOST RELATED IN SOME WAY TO WRITING. (These interests include PROCRASTINATING on your WEBCOMIC, learning LANGUAGES WHICH YOU MAY NEVER USE, and RAPPING badly.) You read Homestuck over the summer of 2018 and have been a FAN EVER SINCE, though your relationship with the comic VACILLATES BETWEEN THE FLUSHED AND CALIGINOUS QUADRANTS EVERY FIVE SECONDS.

Not Hiveswap, though. HIVESWAP is simply THE BEST.

You never experienced the OLD FORUMS, and you hope that this thing, as their HEIR, does not dissolve into MINDLESS BICKERING. But having read the Vriscourse thread, you're not so sure!

What do you do?
you can pry karezi out of my cold dead hands

eldritchCorvus
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: Seer of Breath

Post by eldritchCorvus » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Hello, I am eldritchCorvus and I'm here to just chill and read the stories posted by others, I also hope to join a forum game real soon
I'm the local alien ceiling cat