What was your primary fandom pre-homestuck?

All words, all the time.
PilotBlackSmith
Classpect: CEO of CBT

Re: What was your primary fandom pre-homestuck?

Post by PilotBlackSmith » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:33 am

I was(and probably still am) really into the Ace Combat fandom, really friendly people all around in that one.
And then maybe I would dip into the Devil May Cry, Battlefield Series, Souls games series and Space Station 13 communities sometimes

Though honestly I would never consider myself "active" in these because I would very rarely make fan content, just discuss stuff with fans and talk about game mechanics, builds and new stuff that would come out soon. though that's probably still the case since I dont draw anything anyways lmao
Image Image
All images taken from KnowYourMeme.com!Visit KYM for more EPIC memes!

trying
Classpect: Rogue of Breath
Moon: Prospit

Post by trying » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:29 pm

BrobyDDark wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:42 am
trying wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:02 am
hetalia :rosecool:
You too, huh?
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times haha.

Shitpost Lizard
Pronouns: fuck/fucker/fuckface
Classpect: Maid of Hope
Moon: Derse

Post by Shitpost Lizard » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:43 pm

PilotBlackSmith wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:33 am
I was(and probably still am) really into the Ace Combat fandom, really friendly people all around in that one.
It didn't even occur to me that an Ace Combat fandom had the potential to exist.

Good fuckin series though.
Granted I haven't played the newest ones yet.
Caliborn Did Nothing Wrong
SL: Get drunk and contemplate where you fucked up in life.
[I draw stuff: Twitter | Insta | Tumblr]

NoirCore
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: Sylph of Space
Moon: Prospit

Post by NoirCore » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:35 pm

It's a weird answer, but...The Runaway Guys and their pals on YT and Twitch? I watch Chuggaaconroy and ProtonJon's content regularly on their respective platforms and in their collab channel with NCS among others. It's somewhat healthy, but the YT comments on TRG's videos can be a mess. I hang in Jon's Discord more often. If we're talking media, I guess there's multiple, though my interactions aren't really big around those.

I don't really think I got into HS through them (heck, I don't think they've read HS though a couple of Jon's stream mods have), I sorta came on for the trolls myself one day. I forget how specifically I decided on doing that, though.

Cherry_Bugs_
Pronouns: They/them

Post by Cherry_Bugs_ » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:22 am

i mean there's so many because i only really recently got into homestuck but:
my first fandom was probably my little pony, or one of the various minecraft youtubers i watched when i was like 11?

my latest fandom before homestuck (which i am still very much in) is probably Sanders Sides :/
maybe follow me on tumblr? https://cherry-bugs.tumblr.com/ or maybe my ao3?? (i will be posting homestuck fics in the future) https://archiveofourown.org/users/Cherry_Bugs or maybe join my hs discord server? https://discord.gg/S2wHY4g

:mutie:

BubbleTeaWaifu
Pronouns: she/her

Post by BubbleTeaWaifu » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:21 pm

Hmmm well, it was introduced to me by a friend who only recently at the time was getting into HS. Before that, I was into Dangnronpa (still am), FNAF and MLP:FIM. These were my mains, and what I was really obsessed with.