Dinosaur Comic Discussion: i love how t-rex is shocked by his own twist. he has the shockedness of ten to eleven men

Talkin' about/up/around Dinosaur Comics. ARE YOU READY?
adminbot

Dinosaur Comic Discussion: i love how t-rex is shocked by his own twist. he has the shockedness of ten to eleven men

Post by adminbot » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:48 pm

archive - [url=mailto:ryan@qwantz.com?subject=fun%20fact:%20the%20term%20]contact[/url] - sexy exciting merchandise - search - about← previousMarch 15th, 2024next
March 15th, 2024: I am not making up these Hercules facts!! I can quote sources and everything. (Also, looking at that cartoon as an adult, they TOTALLY just put Superman in a toga and a wrestling belt for Hercules's character design and called it a day.) UPDATE: I have been informed (thank you Simon, Jay, and Eric!) that Sherlock Holmes DOES bend steel?? As per "The Adventure of the Speckled Band": He stepped swiftly forward, seized the poker, and bent it into a curve with his huge brown hands. "See that you keep yourself out of my grip," he snarled, and hurling the twisted poker into the fireplace, he strode out of the room. "He seems a very amiable person," said Holmes, laughing. "I am not quite so bulky, but if he had remained I might have shown him that my grip was not much more feeble than his own." As he spoke he picked up the steel poker, and with a sudden effort straightened it out again.
So there you have it! Sherlock Holmes had secret Superman superpowers all along :0 – Ryan

Source: http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=4168